Window take-off Tool in Plus Architect not working and functionality gone

Hi Guys,

Plus Architect user here, anyone else finding that the Export/takeoff windows and doors tool isnt working in PlusArchitect?

Also, I am finding after upgrading to PlusArchitect some functionality i was used to in Plusspec has gone. e.g The BOQ tool generates a single report not categorised in to the various tags? I would think that Plus Architect would atleast maintain all the pluspec functionality since it was a $900.00 upgrade unless I am not using it right?

Stan

Hi Stan,

I’ve just checked this feature & there appears to be an issue with it. I’ve passed it onto the development team & there should be a fix for it in the next update.

The PlusArchitect version was created mainly for architects, designers & drafting professionals so it has limitations with estimating features. If you’d like to have more estimating functionality plus other helpful tools & features I’d recommend the PlusDesignBuild version. If you’d like to find out more about this version, please call the office or email us at info@rubysketch.com.

Hi Grant,

Thanks for your response.

Stan