Value box glitch

Hi there,

Have a issue where I type in a value (anywhere) say 250mm thick slab, the “250” stays there as I populate the rest of the values and i click submit and draw in the slab. the slab will actually be the original values not the new ones… i.e.100mm.

If I type 250 and move to the next value box and then click back on the 250 box, the value will revert to 100 (original) only if I type in 250 twice (click in the box, click somewhere else and click back and type 250 again) does it actually stick and I get a 250mm slab.

This applies to every value box anywhere in pluspec, I need to click on everything twice and type it twice… really strange.

Running W11. 2020SU. Done a fresh install. current software. sync’d. After suggestions on a fix.

Thanks

Im not getting this result, what about you @Grant ?

Hi guys,

That is very odd! I’m also not able to replicate the issue so it sounds like it may be something on your computer. If you restore factory default (explained below) does it resolve the issue?

To restore factory default, navigate to the top of the screen & go to Extensions > PlusSpec > Restore Factory Default, then select OK then Yes in the prompts that appear. After this, use the tools again & try to replicate the issue.

Hi Grant,

Yes tried that already when discussing with Tyler. It persists.

I might just try a clean install of sketchup + Pluspec and come back.

Hi user38,

The next thing I was going to suggestion trying was a clean install of SketchUp & PlusSpec & see if that resolved the issue.

Let me know if the issue gets resolved after doing this. If it persists we’ll need to get some additional info from you.

no luck with the fresh install mate.

Hi user38,

The issue may have something to do with the SketchUp version you are using. If you install SketchUp 24 & then PlusSpec again do you still get the issue? Note: If you already have a Trimble account you’ll need to sign up with a new email to get the 7 day trial.

If that doesn’t resolve the issue we’ll need to organise a time to log into your computer & try to diagnose the issue.

problem is gone with su24 rip su20 i guess… grinds my gears.

I upgraded to Sketchup 24, and I’m pretty happy with it. TAG Folders are so helpful add search tags is great.

1 Like