Trimble Dimensions & Sketchup Basecamp 2024 in Las vegas (11th November)

Hey guys, I will be flying the BIM VDC flag inside Sketchup from the 11th to the 14th of November at Trimble Dimensions - Sketchup Basecamp 2024 Las Vegas and I’m super pumped about it.

As you know, I’m a Designer and Builder, which is a far cry from a teacher/ presenter. I still get nervous, but I have done it four times now, so I’m getting the hang of it.
If you would like to attend, let me know. There are some fantastic presenters, and you’ll learn more in those three days than in 3 months. Plus you’ll get one on one time with me to ask whatever questions you’d like; best of all, it is a tax-deductible trip to Vegas.
I understand if your partner won’t let you go :laughing:; however, if you want me to show off some of your work, please send me your favourite PlusSpec model and/or Layout files, and I’ll show the world and tell them you did it. If you’d prefer to show a screenshot, attach it here or email it to me or the office.

I could use some more commercial-type work if you have any examples. @Tyler

1 Like

Congratulations Andrew. That’s super exciting a a great feather in the PLUSPEC cap. Well deserved. Pete.

Do you want to come, Pete? It is Vegas…