Interactive Webinar

Hi Plusspec team,

As an Idea, I am wondering if holding some webinars would be of benefit to users?
Watching video tutorials is great and Andrews youtube is super beneficial but sometimes it does feel a bit like your alone when trying to work out workflows and nuances of the software. I Know there are some users out there producing amazing models. It would be great to hear their experiences with the software, see their styles of documentation, hear what different people are using the software for. Bring the community together and try learning from each other.

I have been using the software for a while now and I feel like I am only scratching the surface of its potential but also kind of hit a wall in my learning journey.

Love to hear others thoughts on the idea?

Thanks

4 Likes

This is a great idea. It would also help the developers understand Plusspec’s limitations and the users’ requirements. Although Plusspec is a great program, it does not cater to all markets, understandably. Therefore, any opportunity to discover workaround techniques other users use would be of great help.

2 Likes

It sounds like a good idea to me. Who wants to go first, @NeilM? :laughing:

The real reason I have not been doing webinars with users is: that I don’t like to bother you guys. I know what it is like to be at the coal face, so I put myself in your shoes.

@MitchC from Mastery Constructions has a few tricks up his sleeve. Maybe we could share a roundtable conversation on our YouTube?

Guys, there is a private Facebook and LinkedIn group for “PlusSpec builders”. I don’t use it as much as Facebook distracts me, but if you request to join, I will open it up and make the effort. I do have this forum downloaded on my phone, which is pretty convenient