How can I contact MylesG

I am looking for a proficient Plusspec user to hire.

What sort of work do you need to be done, Jack? I would reach out to Mastery Constructions if its design, in combination with Construction detailing. You can Google them, as I am not sure if they want me to add their details on a public forum. There are also a lot of other users here that can help, but for me to recommend them, I’d need to understand what you require.