Missing USA materials

Hi, I noticed there are many missing USA materials like all of the beams and joists from Weyerhaeuser and Truss Joist are missing. Am I overlooking something? Hopefully I am missing something. Otherwise the entire product lines will have to manually created.

Trying to setup an exterior wall in the wall tool. I would like to show Huber Zip R-12 for exterior insulation. The wall stack up is as follows: 7/8" stucco, Rainscreen, Zip R-12, 1/2" ply sheathing, Double studded wall 24" o.c. on 2x8 base plate. Unsuccessfully wrestling with the wall tool to set this up for a vignette.
Thanks -Eric

Hi Sara, thanks for reaching out; you can simply rename a material in the takeoff and use the materials that come with PlusSpec.
Here is how:

1. draw a beam with the size/s you want
  2. right click on the items and click "takeoff selection only
  3. open the item category in the BOQ and click “edit see more.”
  4. Click the materials name box to rename the item you cn also add price here if you choose
  5. type in the product name you would like displayed and click submit
    This will always be remembered and can be saved and exported to other users in your company via the manage templates functionality.

it is tough for every material to be created by every product supplier worldwide. However, if you contact a representative from the manufacturer and have them contact info@rubysketch.com we can create the materials for them and you can sync. Stick within, mate. It is more challenging when you first start, but it gets 1000x faster & easier when your vignettes are complete.
Thanks for using the forum; it helps all of us learn and get more done.